wondering if anyone else has seen this.

I uninstalled my mezzmo server and did a manual clean of old files and registry entries as i'm having a nightmare with artwork for TV shows and movies. (i know the movies has an issue with the API).

On my system I have dedicate drives for TV series, Tv series2, Movies and Movies 2 (4 drives in total) contained on these drive are video files (with folder structure) only no other files exist.
Once installed I entered my Pro license key and then adjust the active playlists to my liking. I then used “insert add folder” while Library was selected. I named it TV series and added both separate drive locations D:/TV Series and E:/TV series 2. Once I selected ok the folder appeared and Mezzmo started to add the files and then search for metadata art work etc.
This is when I noticed the Getting text metadata and artwork for videos from internet xxx files remaining climbing quite high, I think the largest number I saw was a little under 300k files remaining. I’m at a loss why it was so high. My D:/TV series has 212 folder and 1,697 files, E:/TV series has 169 Folders and 1,382 files. I would have thought that the total number of files it would search for would be 3,079?
Even this morning the system is still saying Getting text metadata and artwork for videos from internet 143,265 files remaining and it’s been running for 24hrs.
This morning i stopped mezzmo, uninstalled it and reinstalled. removed all but one of my TV series from D:/TVSeries leaving once TV series and one season folder with 8 video files (no other files). I added the TVseries folder to mezzmo and it says Getting text metadata and artwork for videos from internet 296 files remaining. Lastly i tried another fresh install and deleted the photos and music active playlists and added TV series again but i got the same results. Any ideas why or if i have missed something? After using this product for 12+ years i'm started to loose my enjoyment with it.

I'm also seeing (which i was never before) playing a movies on one of my TV skipping to next move when only half of the video being watched. this doesn't happen to all videos
My system (dedicated for mezzmo only) specs are
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
32GB ram
Nvidia GTX 960 4gb video card.
windows 10, with bloatware removed.
I would have thought this would be good enough for on the fly transcoding?