Thread: Movie database

Default Movie database

I saw a number of posts about the movie database not labeling the movies anymore? (I probably have language wrong )Is that still a thing? Beside making individual .nfo files by hand are there options? Was there an update to correct. A third party company one can subscribe to? Some kind of reverse meta update by having kodi do it then backtrack to mezzo? I found a number of post and was confused what the final outcome was if any was found?

Quote Originally Posted by Jman3030 View Post
    I saw a number of posts about the movie database not labeling the movies anymore? (I probably have language wrong )Is that still a thing? Beside making individual .nfo files by hand are there options? Was there an update to correct. A third party company one can subscribe to? Some kind of reverse meta update by having kodi do it then backtrack to mezzo? I found a number of post and was confused what the final outcome was if any was found?
    This post has the specifics:

You need to do 3 things to get thigns working:

1. Get patch from Mezzmo by E-mail at: support@conceiva.com for version 6.0.7.23 or higher. 6.0.7.25 is current.
    2. Get a TMDB API key here
    3. The value API_KEY= should be placed in the General section of the MezzmoMediaServer.ini file with the TMDB API key

Thanks,

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jbinkley60 View Post
    This post has the specifics:

You need to do 3 things to get thigns working:

1. Get patch from Mezzmo by E-mail at: support@conceiva.com for version 6.0.7.23 or higher. 6.0.7.25 is current.
    2. Get a TMDB API key here
    3. The value API_KEY= should be placed in the General section of the MezzmoMediaServer.ini file with the TMDB API key

Thanks,

Jeff
    I can confirm that this works. This isn't an issue with Mezzmo. It's an issue with TMDB's change of the way that they handle things.