Thread: Folder limit?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Folder limit?

As my trial period winds down, I've discovered that I cannot access my music folders past the "Toms" -- long way to Zevon and ZZ Top. I thought there was no folder limit. I'm running Mezzmo on a PC to a Sony BD 570. Is this a problem with the Sony?

thx
    barry

Um, nobody?

Adric Guest

Mezzmo does not have a limit on the amount of file you can put in it. We have 100s of thousands of files we have added to it here in the office. I am not sure about the Sony BD. I will ask Dennis when he gets back from holidays.

Thank you, Adric.

I just figured out that I can see 999 folders (these are music folders organized by artist names) out of 1,074, on the Sony. That number would seem to indicate a limit.

I have over 1000+ movies and Mezzmo can see it fine. So can my WDTV Live.. Sounds like a problem with the sony..

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I have over 1000+ movies and Mezzmo can see it fine. So can my WDTV Live.. Sounds like a problem with the sony..
    Could be. These are artist folders that I have; inside each are multiple albums in most cases, with each album a bunch of music files. So it's thousands of music files.

Funny thing is, I tried the Serviio servier, and it shows 1,064 folders out of 1,074 --- just 10 short.

Odd.