Thread: Unable to get Mezzmo trial version to run for the first time!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Unable to get Mezzmo trial version to run for the first time!

Just posting in here. I'm trying to get the trial version of Mezzmo to run, but have had absolutely no luck.

My machine is running Win 7 64bit, and is apparently well above the parameters for minimum operation of the software.

My problem is that after I installed the program as an administrator on the computer, Mezzmo would produce a constant error message:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application."

I've tried uninstalling Mezzmo and rebooting, per the FAQ, but it hasn't changed the results, even after shutting anything else down in my system tray, including the antivirus software. I've tried repairing the installation. I've also tried cleaning out the registry with some utilities, but that, too, hasn't resulted in anything of worth. I've tried checking for logs in the Appdata\Local directory, but the folders aren't even created in there! I'm at the end of the rope.

So close to an answer for my media streaming, yet so far....
    Last edited by troskap; 12-30-2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Additional information