Hi,

Before I exlpain what I have noticed since trialling this application in realtion to to other that I have used and not seem the same results (Twonky, FUPPES, TVersity etc), this is my content sharing setup....

RaidSonic ICYBox NAS900 (with a 250Gb HDD for storage of all media content), PC running Mezzmo v1.1.2.0 that has a mapped drive to the NAS folder that contains all of the music and videos and a PS3 (firmware version 2.42). All of these devices are connected via a 100Mb Full Duplex switched network.

What I am experencing during my trail of Mezzmo is that there is about a 15 second delay before the PS3 actually starts to play a track I have selected from the Mezzmo library that is visible via DLNA. This same pause is experienced as once track ends and the next begins.

If I look at my switch traffic indicators it would appear that tracks seemed to be buffered somewhere rather than streamed to the PS3 (like happens with the other programs that I mentioned). I see some other threads that there is a buffer folder on the PC running Mezzmo but there is no activity in this folder.

Something else that I have noticed whilst running the trial of Mezzmo is that I get a lot more halts (skips) in the delivery of audio.

Has anyone had such an experience? Is there something that I have missed in the configuration of Mezzmo?

Regards

Goatie999