Hi,

I am currently trailing your software and am considering a purchase. There are however a few niggly things.
First and most important is the updating of the library. I have done the initial "Maintain library" and this has imported all my media files. Video's in my case.
But when I save a new video file the the directory I have initially chosen, Mezzmo does not seem to see it. I have to go into folder and click on the actual video file before it can be discovered in a playlist. I have waited for a few hours but nothing happens, I cannot see it on my TV. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this normal behavior?

Second is the issue I seem to randomly have is the error that comes up saying "Parameter Incorrect". When I click on OK it sometimes goes away with no problems but sometimes Mezzmo completely hangs and I need to forcefully end it. It seems to happen predominantly when scrolling in a playlist.

Third and final issue is when I do another "Maintain Library" it removes my Internet Artwork from the Video's I have setup.

My PC is running Windows 7 64bit, my TV is a Samsung LA40C650. Mezzmo version 2.1.12.0.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.