Thread: Newbie question re: genres

Question Newbie question re: genres

Downloaded Mezzmo after reading good reviews and am so far super impressed. I have a few issues though:

1> Genres - I am only seeing genres that are suitable for classifying music not video content. I dont see anything like action, horror etc - only indie, rock, pop etc. So at the moment I cant really add genres to all my movies

2> Is it possible to classify properties on multplie files? to change the genres on my movie collection is going to take weeks to do it individually....

Thanks for any help you can give,
    Number3

Adric Guest

You can select multiple files in Mezzmo and then go to properties and then add in the Genre. This will not add the data to the files. To add this data to the files please use a program like foobar 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by Adric View Post
    You can select multiple files in Mezzmo and then go to properties and then add in the Genre. This will not add the data to the files. To add this data to the files please use a program like foobar 2000.
    Ok cant think why I didnt try that?

One last issue - I connect my Samsung TV (UE32C5100) with the Samsung USB Wireless adapter and can see Mezzmo and all folders/files no problem. However every film I try gets "file format not supported" - music/pictures play fine.

Nearly all my collection are .avi's so not sure what the problem is
    If you need me to produce any logs or anything just shout.

Thanks in advance
    E

Get this working and you have a buyer!

Adric Guest

Please send the logs to support (at) conceiva . com Please make sure you are using the Samsung C profile.