Hi there,
First post so be gentle-not sure why I've never seen or heard of this software as I've been dablling with the likes of Serviio, PS3MS, TVersity for years :-) LIke the look of it but the one thing that really got me excited was the aspect ratio part.
I have 2 Sammys and a Sony. With my current software (PS3MS) , I find it really frustrating that the Sony will "fill the screen" with whatever film I try to watch, regardless of the format/size it was recorded it. The Sammys, however, end up with a box picture, with black bars at the side, something like a distorted 4:3 ratio. Its really frustrating-I know there is some hacked firmware to fix this but to be honest, I dont mind bricking a $20 router but I do mind a $800 TV!
So I've been playing with Mezzmo, and in particular the aspect ratio, but I still cant fill the screen. I thought that this was the point of this feature-or have I got it wrong?
Anybody have a similar TV or experience of this? If I can get it working, then I'll gladly buy the software :-)

cheers

cabs