Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you not want my money?

I recall the problem was to "check" a box that caused me a problem when I purchased Mezzmo

My suggestion was to set the box with a default "checked" box.

Conceiva being based in Australia, their tech support can often be 12 hours behind the American and European customers. But my personal experience after about a year using their product is they always replied within 24 hours to any support request (or, within a few hours if I happened to send a support request during the Australian business hours). I can't say the same thing about every other products I have registered in the past.

This isn't about "fanboi reactions", just sharing personal experiences, like you have done. Since you posted in a public forum, I assume you wanted people to answer with their personal experiences as well...

Interestingly enough, what drove me away from a competitive product into Mezzmo was exactly the opposite situation: that other product was getting zero support from its author for nearly a year. Even forum mods of that software were unsure if its author was still working on the product or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    .... "waste of money" and do me a favour, don't mis quote me, I didn't say that and I don't think I suggested that.
    For what's it worth, I think you're a complete and total muppet.

I'm rather glad you didn't buy Mezzmo as hopefully it means you'll take your happy little demeanour elsewhere.