Firstly while watching a movie at any random amount of time the movie would stop and my WD TV Live would say that there is no DLNA connection found...however the Mezzmo appliaction is still running and started. Also no messages in the windows event log. sometimes after a few minutes it would just appear andgain and i can resume play....but sometimes only a stop and start of the Mezzmo Mediaserver services will fix it.
Secondly, i have noticed that even after disabling the transcoding function for my devices it still seems to transcode..Even after switching off my WD TV Live and Samsung LCD my PC, Mezzmo still transcodes...there are only 2 ways to stop this 1- stop and start the Mezzmo service 2-click stop all transcoding and delete transcoded files....then the CPU returns to normal processing.I do not use the transcoding feature as both devices are capable of playing the source file on its own.

I am running the latest registered version and also had this problem with the previous release.

I found that this does not happen with Media Player or PS3 Media Server APPs...

Please help..