Hey I just recently updated to DownloadStudio Version 5.1.2.0. Now I am having problems w/ your video capture window. My question relates to how to operate your software. But I'll include some of my system info (pls let me know if u need more system info). System information: Windows XP Media Center Edition sp 3, 3.19GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM.

On your DownloadStudio Audo/Video Capture window, there is a crosshair Window icon. I left click (and hold) on that icon, drag my cursor to the window that I want to capture - release when that window is selected. That part works fine.

The problem I have now though is that I can not see the 'selected window' box that used to be present to highlight the area that will get recorded! Where is the control in DownloadStudio to make the selected window appear as an outline?

I used to know how to make that 'selected window' box visible or invisible. I had left it on invisible. But now, I'm looking all through everything - all your options, I can not find the place to make that 'selected window' appear as a visible box again.

I hope that all made sense. Thankyou your time. I'll check back here in a bit to see if you can help. Also, I'll monitor my e-mail for any response there.