hi dennis & paul,

i'm now a registered user and like i've said in the "video thumbnails" thread in the wishlist forum only have one problem left with mezzmo (v 2.3.1) on my samsung c tv, which is the occasional errors while browsing my video files. i've now made a session with mezzmo logging turned on and will send you my log file of mezzmoserver.exe (with the filenames deleted for privacy reasons). at first i always get a no video files found error (sorry for the bad pic quality and my error messages in german). i've also added timestamp to the pictures when they we're taken so maybe you can compare them to the log timestamps.

sometimes i get the error a few times, this time it was only one time. then when i get into a folder and return to the root, i often get the media play error:

this will return me to the media player main menu where i selected video and got the video files found error once again, but now with some symbols:

hopefully this will help you in hunting down these errors. thanks again for all your customer service.

regards...