I've used Mezzmo for awhile. I have a few concerns watching downloaded torrents on my TV using XBox 360. ANY HELP APPRECIATED- OR I'M GOING TO TRY ANOTHER PROVIDER.

1. Many times I get a message that the 360 can't communicate or recognize the torrent. Sometimes if I redownload the same torrent and try again its ok- but a pain.
If I try to watch that torrent on my computer with Windows Media player it works fine.
I have Mezzmo on a laptop, 8gb mem, Windows 7, lots of storrage, new fast processor (Alienware's highest quality one) etc. There is an error message I've found in hundreds of forums (don't have # but think it starts with 807..... status code).

2. I'm wondering if I need transcoding- I download almost 95% avi, or other common types altho avi is the one I'm having trouble with the most. Is Mezzmo transcoding these to something else. I've never been able to watch mkv. SHOULD I SET NOT TO TRANSCODE IF I'M DOWNLOADING AVI TORRENTS TO BEGIN WITH?

3. Can you set the utorrent directory to put download directly into mezzmo library / playlist. The farthest I seem to get is just "Mezzmo" but not the library or subfolder.
As of now I am inserting them in after download.

4. Does it matter if the video files are folder or files for tv? Does Mezzmo do any better with one than the others

5. Why does Mezzmo show folders for some tv / movies in playlist and thumbnails for others? Are the thumbnails just for files? I have lots of movies that are thumbnails that were folders and others stay as folders (which can usually be opened on xbox 360).

6. I have the latest xbox 360 release. Updates are complete and I use gold live.
Any suggestions for settings, etc to make all this work smoother. One other thing, in my home theatre system, the xbox 360 is hard wired into my network through router / hub but the computer / mezzmo is communicating wirelessly. I have not tried hooking up the computer to network thru the same hardwiring- would that help?