Hi

I am trying to stream bluray rips to a Sony Bravia KDL-32EX43B from Mezzmo. If I select one of the m2ts files from the raw bluray rip it "plays" on the TV, but lots of stuttering and louds clicks and pops on the audio; if I fast forward a picture is displayed. I am guessing this is caused by Mezzmo transcoding and not being able to keep up due to a lack of horse power from my WHS Server hardware.

I would like to know what audio, video and container formats the Bravia will take native with no transcoding required from Mezzmo. Preferably something that will retain the closest picture quality to the bluray original; the audio can degrade down to simple stereo as I don't currently have a surround amp, just an old hifi stereo amplifier. Any guidance on transcoding software to achieve this would also be gratefully received. I have tried AVS Video Converter into MPEG2 HD, which works and the file plays, but the picture quality is comparable to standard DVD not Bluray. I am happy to pay for a commercial package for a simple convenient conversion with good lipsync etc.

My set up is WHS on a foxconn motherboard with a E3300 2.5GHz, 2Gb ram with gigabit ethernet into a Billion 7600N router and then 200mbps powerline adapter to the Sony Bravia TV. Mezzmo has the Sony Bravia KDL profile and the 200mbp powerline option set. I hope this isn't too much of a naive request or repeating a question asked many times before.

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan