Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: PS3 says "unsupported data" when streaming from Mezzmo

  1. #11

    Default

    Dennis, that appears to have worked
    I didn't have time to test everything yet but I could now see the thumbnails on the ps3 and I played a couple of different files and all seemed well.

    It seems to have fixed another issue that I was willing to live with too. Before the fix I couldn't play the same file more than once without restarting the PS3 and after a quick test I was able to play the same file two times in a row with no hiccups.

    Only thing I forgot to check is if it reporting the right file size now. Before the fix it was showing all my files as 128GB. I will report back if it fixed that problem too.

    Thank you for all the help. Best customer service I have ever received.

    Steve

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    11,616

    Default

    I'm glad it's better

    The 128GB file size indicates that this file will be transcoded, so it's expected for incompatible files.

    Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mez...mo_android.asp
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...odi_user_guide
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...oku_user_guide
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mezzmo.DLNA.Server
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/conceiva_mezzmo
    Web: http://www.mezzmo.com

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I also facing same issue..
    I am trying to play ac3 and getting unsupported message in PS3. Here are some details.. please help.

    ffmpeg version N-50460-g393dcbf Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Mar 4 2013 17:38:17 with gcc 4.6.2 (GCC)
    configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --arch=x86 --target-os=mingw32 --cross-prefix=i686-w64-mingw32- --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-zlib --disable-postproc --prefix=/home/peter/ffmpeg/build/gpl --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --extra-libs='-lx264 -lpthread' --enable-runtime-cpudetect --extra-cflags=-I/home/peter/cc/include --extra-ldflags=-L/home/peter/cc/lib --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-w32threads --enable-zlib
    libavutil 52. 17.103 / 52. 17.103
    libavcodec 54. 92.100 / 54. 92.100
    libavformat 54. 63.102 / 54. 63.102
    libavdevice 54. 3.103 / 54. 3.103
    libavfilter 3. 41.100 / 3. 41.100
    libswscale 2. 2.100 / 2. 2.100
    libswresample 0. 17.102 / 0. 17.102
    [ac3 @ 0178e6c0] max_analyze_duration 60000000 reached at 60000000 microseconds
    [ac3 @ 0178e6c0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
    Input #0, ac3, from 'D:\Songs\Tamil\5.1\test\Maalai Mangum.ac3':
    Duration: 00:02:30.36, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 448 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), fltp, 448 kb/s
    At least one output file must be specified

    <MEZZMO>: Child process ended with code: 109, ExitCode=1


    ---> DB Level Info: 0, -99
    ---> Frame rate:
    ---> Aspect ratio:

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Also when I play FLAC files it doesn play in my PS3 but getting 2.1 channel only, instead of 5.1

    ffmpeg version N-50460-g393dcbf Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Mar 4 2013 17:38:17 with gcc 4.6.2 (GCC)
    configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --arch=x86 --target-os=mingw32 --cross-prefix=i686-w64-mingw32- --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-zlib --disable-postproc --prefix=/home/peter/ffmpeg/build/gpl --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --extra-libs='-lx264 -lpthread' --enable-runtime-cpudetect --extra-cflags=-I/home/peter/cc/include --extra-ldflags=-L/home/peter/cc/lib --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-w32threads --enable-zlib
    libavutil 52. 17.103 / 52. 17.103
    libavcodec 54. 92.100 / 54. 92.100
    libavformat 54. 63.102 / 54. 63.102
    libavdevice 54. 3.103 / 54. 3.103
    libavfilter 3. 41.100 / 3. 41.100
    libswscale 2. 2.100 / 2. 2.100
    libswresample 0. 17.102 / 0. 17.102
    Input #0, flac, from 'D:\Songs\Tamil\5.1\Vishwaroopam\01 Vishwaroopam.flac':
    Duration: 00:04:24.41, bitrate: 971 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: flac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16
    At least one output file must be specified

    <MEZZMO>: Child process ended with code: 109, ExitCode=1


    ---> DB Level Info: 0, -99
    ---> Frame rate:
    ---> Aspect ratio:

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    11,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visvaram View Post
    Also when I play FLAC files it doesn play in my PS3 but getting 2.1 channel only, instead of 5.1

    ffmpeg version N-50460-g393dcbf Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Mar 4 2013 17:38:17 with gcc 4.6.2 (GCC)
    configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --arch=x86 --target-os=mingw32 --cross-prefix=i686-w64-mingw32- --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-zlib --disable-postproc --prefix=/home/peter/ffmpeg/build/gpl --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --extra-libs='-lx264 -lpthread' --enable-runtime-cpudetect --extra-cflags=-I/home/peter/cc/include --extra-ldflags=-L/home/peter/cc/lib --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-w32threads --enable-zlib
    libavutil 52. 17.103 / 52. 17.103
    libavcodec 54. 92.100 / 54. 92.100
    libavformat 54. 63.102 / 54. 63.102
    libavdevice 54. 3.103 / 54. 3.103
    libavfilter 3. 41.100 / 3. 41.100
    libswscale 2. 2.100 / 2. 2.100
    libswresample 0. 17.102 / 0. 17.102
    Input #0, flac, from 'D:\Songs\Tamil\5.1\Vishwaroopam\01 Vishwaroopam.flac':
    Duration: 00:04:24.41, bitrate: 971 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: flac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16
    At least one output file must be specified

    <MEZZMO>: Child process ended with code: 109, ExitCode=1


    ---> DB Level Info: 0, -99
    ---> Frame rate:
    ---> Aspect ratio:
    This flac file is stereo (2 channel) so you will not get 5.1 audio.

    Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mez...mo_android.asp
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...odi_user_guide
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...oku_user_guide
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mezzmo.DLNA.Server
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/conceiva_mezzmo
    Web: http://www.mezzmo.com

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    11,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visvaram View Post
    I also facing same issue..
    I am trying to play ac3 and getting unsupported message in PS3. Here are some details.. please help.

    ffmpeg version N-50460-g393dcbf Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Mar 4 2013 17:38:17 with gcc 4.6.2 (GCC)
    configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --arch=x86 --target-os=mingw32 --cross-prefix=i686-w64-mingw32- --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-zlib --disable-postproc --prefix=/home/peter/ffmpeg/build/gpl --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --extra-libs='-lx264 -lpthread' --enable-runtime-cpudetect --extra-cflags=-I/home/peter/cc/include --extra-ldflags=-L/home/peter/cc/lib --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-w32threads --enable-zlib
    libavutil 52. 17.103 / 52. 17.103
    libavcodec 54. 92.100 / 54. 92.100
    libavformat 54. 63.102 / 54. 63.102
    libavdevice 54. 3.103 / 54. 3.103
    libavfilter 3. 41.100 / 3. 41.100
    libswscale 2. 2.100 / 2. 2.100
    libswresample 0. 17.102 / 0. 17.102
    [ac3 @ 0178e6c0] max_analyze_duration 60000000 reached at 60000000 microseconds
    [ac3 @ 0178e6c0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
    Input #0, ac3, from 'D:\Songs\Tamil\5.1\test\Maalai Mangum.ac3':
    Duration: 00:02:30.36, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 448 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), fltp, 448 kb/s
    At least one output file must be specified

    <MEZZMO>: Child process ended with code: 109, ExitCode=1


    ---> DB Level Info: 0, -99
    ---> Frame rate:
    ---> Aspect ratio:
    Your PS3 does not support AC3 music files natively, so Mezzmo server is transcoding the music file to a compatible format. Right-click on the ac3 music file in Mezzmo and click 'Properties'. On the Properties dialog, go to the Transcoding tab. You should see a transcoded file listed there. Select it and click 'Get FFmpeg Information' and post it here. If no transcoded file is listed, then Mezzmo may not have been able to transcode the file. Try pre-transcoding the ac3 file manually (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread...nscoding-Files), and check the Transcoding pane to see if the file has failed to transcode. If it did, click the 'Failed' text in the Transcoding pane and post the FFmpeg output log log here.

    Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mez...mo_android.asp
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...odi_user_guide
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...oku_user_guide
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mezzmo.DLNA.Server
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/conceiva_mezzmo
    Web: http://www.mezzmo.com

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Ok thanks. How about that ac3 file, thats 6 channel right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    This flac file is stereo (2 channel) so you will not get 5.1 audio.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    11,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visvaram View Post
    Ok thanks. How about that ac3 file, thats 6 channel right?
    It is. See my other post and let us know if transcoding the ac3 file works. If it does, then we can tweak the device profile to transcode to 5.1 channels.

    Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mez...mo_android.asp
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...odi_user_guide
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...oku_user_guide
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mezzmo.DLNA.Server
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/conceiva_mezzmo
    Web: http://www.mezzmo.com

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I tried the steps you mentioned, still it didnt work. Here are some details

    .ac3 file -> get ffmpeg details

    ffmpeg version N-50460-g393dcbf Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Mar 4 2013 17:38:17 with gcc 4.6.2 (GCC)
    configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --arch=x86 --target-os=mingw32 --cross-prefix=i686-w64-mingw32- --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-zlib --disable-postproc --prefix=/home/peter/ffmpeg/build/gpl --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --extra-libs='-lx264 -lpthread' --enable-runtime-cpudetect --extra-cflags=-I/home/peter/cc/include --extra-ldflags=-L/home/peter/cc/lib --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-w32threads --enable-zlib
    libavutil 52. 17.103 / 52. 17.103
    libavcodec 54. 92.100 / 54. 92.100
    libavformat 54. 63.102 / 54. 63.102
    libavdevice 54. 3.103 / 54. 3.103
    libavfilter 3. 41.100 / 3. 41.100
    libswscale 2. 2.100 / 2. 2.100
    libswresample 0. 17.102 / 0. 17.102
    [ac3 @ 0175e6c0] max_analyze_duration 60000000 reached at 60000000 microseconds
    [ac3 @ 0175e6c0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
    Input #0, ac3, from 'D:\Songs\Tamil\Latest\5.1\test\Maalai Mangum.ac3':
    Duration: 00:02:30.36, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 448 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), fltp, 448 kb/s
    At least one output file must be specified

    <MEZZMO>: Child process ended with code: 109, ExitCode=1


    ---> DB Level Info: 0, -99
    ---> Frame rate:
    ---> Aspect ratio:


    .ac3 file -> Properties -> Transcoding type info

    ffmpeg version N-50460-g393dcbf Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Mar 4 2013 17:38:17 with gcc 4.6.2 (GCC)
    configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --arch=x86 --target-os=mingw32 --cross-prefix=i686-w64-mingw32- --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-zlib --disable-postproc --prefix=/home/peter/ffmpeg/build/gpl --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --extra-libs='-lx264 -lpthread' --enable-runtime-cpudetect --extra-cflags=-I/home/peter/cc/include --extra-ldflags=-L/home/peter/cc/lib --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-w32threads --enable-zlib
    libavutil 52. 17.103 / 52. 17.103
    libavcodec 54. 92.100 / 54. 92.100
    libavformat 54. 63.102 / 54. 63.102
    libavdevice 54. 3.103 / 54. 3.103
    libavfilter 3. 41.100 / 3. 41.100
    libswscale 2. 2.100 / 2. 2.100
    libswresample 0. 17.102 / 0. 17.102
    [s16be @ 0034e9a0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
    Guessed Channel Layout for Input Stream #0.0 : mono
    Input #0, s16be, from 'C:\Users\Visvani\AppData\Local\Conceiva\Mezzmo\Tr anscodingFiles\DE8D4FC8-A5B6-4b3e-933E-CFDF000EAA0F\Audio\3665-lpcm-0-pcm_s16be.mzt':
    Duration: 00:05:27.33, bitrate: 705 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: pcm_s16be, 44100 Hz, mono, s16, 705 kb/s
    At least one output file must be specified

    <MEZZMO>: Child process ended with code: 109, ExitCode=1


    And in Sony Playstation properties file I see this

    <avcontainer id="s16be" name="lpcm" mimetype="audio/L16" encode="1" baseline="1" dlnaprofile="LPCM" preferredtranscoded="1" supportschunked="0" format="s16be">
    <audio>
    <format id="s16be" encode="1" codec="pcm_s16be" preferredtranscoded="1">
    <channels>2</channels>
    <bitrate>1536000</bitrate>
    <maxbitrate>1536000</maxbitrate>
    <minbitrate>8000</minbitrate>
    <maxsamplingrate>48000</maxsamplingrate>
    <minsamplingrate>44100</minsamplingrate>
    <samplingrate>48000</samplingrate>
    <samplingrate>44100</samplingrate>
    </format>
    </audio>
    </avcontainer>

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    11,616

    Default

    Can you email us the .ac3 music file to support [at] conceiva [dot] com? We'll try it here with our PS3. That will allow us to fix your problem quickly. If the .ac3 file is larger than 10MB, then upload it to a filesharing site like mega.co.nz, dropbox or rapidshare and email us the download link.

    Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mez...mo_android.asp
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...odi_user_guide
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...oku_user_guide
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mezzmo.DLNA.Server
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/conceiva_mezzmo
    Web: http://www.mezzmo.com

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 11:34 AM
  2. Mezzmo Video Error: "File Not Supported" - Suggested Fix for mkv files
    By bigdog in forum Mezzmo Questions and Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:33 AM
  3. Unsupported file "mp3" and others on Samsung TV with FFMPEG crashes
    By So fresh in forum Mezzmo Questions and Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 08:38 AM
  4. WD TV Live Question - "File format unsupported" - Help Needed
    By dcr25568 in forum Mezzmo Questions and Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:41 AM
  5. Mezzmo 2.1.9 - PS3 - Video = "Corrupted Data"
    By NetNut in forum Mezzmo Questions and Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •