Thread: Not working at all. Please help?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Not working at all. Please help?

Hi there,

I have installed v2.3.2.0 of Mezzmo as a trial to see if this will work with my home theatre system. I have a Samsung HT-C5500 running the latest firmware.

I installed it and let it go through my library, adding my various files. I left it for the night to get everything done (I have quite a large library). Just to be safe I turned off my firewall to make sure that connections go through. Once I start up my home theatre, it detects Mezzmo and I try to open up the videos folder. I get the error message "No movie file in device. Select other category." So I leave it for a minute or so, and try again. This time it loads the root structure for videos as displayed. I go through to the "Folders" category and I am shown "Request cannot be completed. MEDIA PLAY will be return to the main stream." So I try again and I can now see my top level folders in the folder menu, but they are completely empty!

I really want to find some software that will work with my system. TVersity works OK, but no MKVs. Serviio gives me all of my content, but the media library does not keep itself updated, and does not merge my folders across drives like TVersity does. At first glance, Mezzmo does not do this either (am I missing something?).

At the moment, my Samsung has the Samsung HTS profile selected by default. I have tried the other Samsung profiles to no avail. Please give me a solution - I have attached my log files (in a zip file as there is a size limit for txt files).

Thanks in advance...
    Attached Files Attached Files