Hi all,

Sheesh!! Talk about jumping through Hoops lol

I hope someone will be able to help me. My movie collection consists of a large number of .MP4 files encoded to H264/AAC5.1. The issue I have is that the Samsung TV and the Sound system will accept the movies ok but I only get PCM 2.0.
Both support AC3 5.1 so I was wondering about using Mezzmo to transcode the audio on the fly and get full surround sound.

Now....I have downloaded the trial version, scanned my media and got both devices talking to it. Reading on another thread I found a piece of code to put in one of the profiles to do the transcoding. Problem I have is....

Both Media Devices have a default profile of SamsungC.prf or SamsingHTS.prf. None of these profiles can be located in the Profiles folder. Thinking of a way around this I decided to edit the SamsungA.prf instead but I keep getting either a read only error or Access Denied. Tried through CMD as Administrator, attrib -h -r -s -a for good measure but still can't change the Profiles. The service was in a stopped state so no idea how others seem to edit their profiles and I can't. Windows 7 issue?

Would someone please help me with a) understanding the profile structure b) getting the files changed c) getting the right code in for transcoding