Mezzmo v2.4.3 is available now!
A new version of Mezzmo has been released and is available for download now! New features and improvements include:
- New: Support for HP TouchPad (via TouchPad apps - BHome & UPnP AV Player).
- New: Support for Onkyo BDP Blu-ray players.
- New: Support for Sharp BDP Blu-ray players.
- New: Support for Philips 8000-series TVs (2011 models).
- New: Support for Sony Bravia KDL (NTSC) TVs.
- New: Support for Sony SMP-N100 (NTSC) network media players.
- New: Support for Humax PVR (PAL).
- New: Real-time auto-chapter streaming for Samsung C-series TVs. Default chapter duration is 15 minutes. Chapter duration can be customized in Samsung C device profile. Note: Chapter streaming is only supported on certain Samsung devices.
- New: Support for reading movie artwork and movie metadata from ThumbGen .TGMD files. Example file naming - Ironman1080p.mkv and Ironman1080p.mkv.tgmd.
- Improved: Support for MPEG-TS format, AVI format and MP4 format for Sony SMP-N100 network media players.
- Improved: Support for FLAC format, APE format and WAV format for Oppo BDP Blu-ray players.
- Improved: Auto-detection of Oppo BDP Blu-ray players.
- Improved: Auto-detection of Logitech Revue (Google TV) media players.
- Improved: Support for search features on Logitech Revue (Google TV) media players.
- Improved: Support for streaming Samsung AllShare's .MTA chapter files to Samsung TVs. Example file naming - Inception.mkv and Inception.mkv.mta or Inception.mta.
- Improved: Faster FFmpeg transcoding for computers with CPUs that have more than 4 cores (Intel i7, etc.).
- Improved: Deliver artwork to non-compliant DLNA devices such as LG BD570 Blu-ray player.
- Improved: Support for Unicode path names so that file names and folders can have non-English characters.
- Improved: Faster DLNA delivery of folders and playlists to devices.
- Fixed: Year metadata delivered to DLNA devices for music, video and photo files.
- Fixed: Mezzmo gets confused when you create two folders/playlists with the same name.
- Fixed: When transcoding is turned off for a device, streaming native files can sometimes fail.
- Fixed: Album artist attribute not updated correctly during Maintain Library.
- Fixed: Scrolling using keyboard in Details view in Mezzmo.
Important: Existing Mezzmo users should use Maintain Library in Mezzmo after upgrading to Mezzmo v2.4.3. Set the "Only update missing information" setting and for all file types in the Maintain Library dialog. This is required for storing external subtitle file paths for video files and filenames for all media files into the Mezzmo database. If you are updating from v2.4.1 or later, then this is not required.
Please use Help -> Check for Updates or directly download from http://www.conceiva.com/downloads/mezzmo-setup.exe
Tags for this Thread