Hi !

I just bought a Samsung TV (samsung ue40d5720 serie 5) and try Mezzmo to share my media files. You probably think I'm stupid but even by reading the mezzmo guide, I not sure to understand basic functionalities. Particularly with a samsung TV. To be more clearly as possible, I ask few questions :

- Can I visualize on the TV, other root organisation than Video, Music or Photo ? In mezzmo, If I create a folder, or playlist on the root of the Librairy, I can't visualise it on TV. Is this normal ?

- If it is normal, How can I access in the same "folder" of the TV, video and music files. This can seems not very clever, but I have this following organisation on my hard disk :
c:\Movies -> Only video files. No pb
c:\Audio -> Music files and Video Clips.

I don't want on my tv to pass from music to video "folder" each time I want to listen to a music and then watch a video clip of the same artist...I'm not sure if i'm very clear, my english is very bad.

- A subsidiary question . My TV is a serie 5, which profil should I choose in Mezzmo. Samsung D is set by default. Is it the "best" for my model (ue40d5720) ?

Thank in advance for your help if someone understand something of my message.

"Yoopi"