OK, I've been using mezzmo for a little bit and so far it's the best paid server I can find that does what I wanted to do (minus the coreAVC use but I hear that's being worked on in a way?)

Anyway, this server has a function that is seriously broken. The playcount auto increments every time the program is started. This seems to happen because Mezzmo thinks it's seeing the videos for the first time and just increments everything because I'm assuming it thinks that in order to make a library usable it MUST assume you've watched everything on the first run. The problem is that mezzmo crashes on me a lot, and I mean ALOT. I haven't figured out why but that's not even the problem (as I don't plan on messing with the UI which seems to be the issue) but the problem again is that when mezzmo crashes it auto increments the playcounts of everything in the library (Why not just have to not mess with the playcounts and assume everything has not been played before. This way you can manually change playcounts on things you've seen)

Another issue I have is that I can't sort by data modified. I would assume this would be very easy to add. I want to create a smart list of videos that haven't been plays sorted by date modified (data from the OS)

>_< while I'm thinking about it having being able to create a smart playlist that is sorted by "things that haven't been played in the last _ days would be nice (or the inverse "have been played in _ days") that is more like a "Bonus" request

I know I'm knew but I hope these suggestions are heard I really like this program and would love to help come up with "DO-able" suggestions for future versions (I'm an avid beta tester of products LOL)