Hello all. New to the product. Currently using a trial version, happy to pay for a full version if I can figure this out because between my Samsung player and PC Share Manager, sometimes they just make me want to punch a kitten.

Also, apologies in advance if this answered elsewhere but searching for "playing time" and "Samsung" didn't seem to get me anywhere. Thanks in advance for any guidance. Here's the deal...

Have a BD-C5500 connecting via ethernet through a router (both are wired connections) to a machine that was previously running PC Share Mgr 4.03 and is now running the trial version of the latest Mezzmo. It's a Vista 64-bit machine, if that helps at all. I sometimes like to stop a program and come back to it later. This necessitates being able to move back to where I was when I left if the player turns off or somebody wants to watch something else. Now--I know that not being able to fast forward/rewind is a limitation of Samsung and that's fine. I actually remember "I was in 25 minutes in" so I go into Tools > Playing Time and then change the Playing Time to 25:00 and hit enter and bang, most of the time I am taken to where I need to be.

Certain files--I'm sure it's the type of encoding/file--will not allow me to do that. I have tried the "skipping forward" option I've seen described as well and that doesn't work. Can someone tell me--is this another limitation of my Samsung with certain files? Is it a limitation of the file and would any player give me the same response? Is this even something Mezzmo can help with?

Thanks!