Hi I did a trial of Mezzmo and then purchased it as it worked well with my LG BD Player a BX580. The issue I'm having is that the MT2S files don't play on the device for more than a few minutes. I'm running a standard LAN cable from the router to the BX580 and the BluRay movies I'm trying to play are a direct copy of the disc, no ripping or recoding.

The i7 with 8GB ram seems to max out on the transcoding of these files, so I've reduced the resolution to reduce the load on the CPU, this increases the time that it will stream for from full 1080 with DTS running about 2-3 minutes, to 720 running about 15. I can play these bluray files on the BX580 but the sound track the the BD player plays is always the wrong one and as I cycle through them it'll play every sound track bar english with no comentary.

All the settings in Mezzmo are standard except the resolution of the transcoding (which as discussed, I've reduced). Is there a way to increase the transcode buffer or precode movies to watch?

The best solution would be one that would pass thru the video and the correct audio track so it doesn't run the CPU at max.

What I really can't understand is that it worked great in the trial..?

Well any help is appreciated and if this sounds a bit rambled, it's because I have the flu.

Thanks
Clinton