OK, I've finally taken the plunge and purchased Mezzmo. This easily has the best Customer service of any piece of software I own BTW. Anyway my feature request I'd assume wouldn't be that hard. The idea is to be able to create a directory that is similar to how smartlists are done but have subfolders inside that. The "issue" I currently have is this: I have a smartlist of new TV shows that were recently downloaded. I want to instead of having just the TV episodes being display have the Series Title Displayed (this is done on my side in the form of the folder title/Artist name) before going into what episode has not been watched (controlled through play-count). Now the reason I'm suggesting this is because If I decide on watching something new and I'm behind by like a season or 2 then I have a ton of episodes flooding the "new Episode" playlist. Separating by series then episode would make things convent. I had this function on a version of PS3 media server (but that server didn't work half the time for me)