Hey,

You've got a little bit of a read ahead of you so please bear with me
I know that at least one of the things I'm about to "request" have already been suggested.
I'm actually looking for an ETA on it as it has been said that this would be in a future release but then the posts were not updated

1) Folder.jpg support for folder/playlist thumbnails.
I would really like to see this one and I don't think that it would be too hard to implement as this functionality is already there in a lot of devices (including the WDTV Live).

2) Better rules and an allowance for "Or" to be used.
E.G. Active playlist called Movies:
All Apply
1) file type is video
2) Folder path starts with g:\Movies (A-M)
OR
3) Folder Path starts with J:\Movies (N-Z)

3) Better library management.
I dont want "setup my library" tool to create playlists. All i want it to do is monitor those folders every day at 3AM and update the playlists i've created.

4) Playlist support for multiple folder sources. This one is best explained using my 2nd request: In the example i stated above, i was able to easily join 2 directories dynamically. However, in the case of TV shows, this would not do. I currently have to create a regular playlist, then add the 2 folders (TV Shows (A-M), TV Shows (N-Z)). I would like a way to make a playlist that can point directly to those 2 folders so I could open it and then not have to go into a-m or n-z but still have all my shows in self contained folders for easy browsing.

Looking forward to your response. (feel free to correct/teach me as some of this might actually exist already or i might be misunderstanding how things work)

thanks,

Gumby