I have used the auto-chaptering profile for my Samsung UE40C8790 LED TV with Mezzmo 2.4.5 and the chaptering function is working flawlessly on my Samsung C TV – if streaming doesn’t cause a blue screen on my server that is.

I suffered and still suffer from blue screens upon starting to stream videos from my Samsung C every time I reboot my PC. I have three TV's connected to Mezzmo (the Samsung C, a brand-new Samsung D and a Philips 9000). The bluescreens only occur when streaming to the Samsung C!

I suspected that the recent changes to the Samsung C-profile adding auto-chaptering are the culprit. I therefore swapped the current Samsung C profile in Mezzmo 2.4.5 against one BEFORE the chaptering changes (accidentially had one saved from late August) - and presto: bluescreens gone.

Funny thing is that it isn't entirely reproducible. It seems to 'settle in' if I first stream to one of the other two TVs or if I run maintainance of the Mezzmo library. Thereafter even the Samsung C streams stable for days and even weeks - until I reboot my PC.

If I can help testing beta versions of the Samsung C profile please let me know.

Best regards
Bernhard Fischer