Hello,

I don't know when this problem has started.. probably from version 2.4.5.0 or when my external usb drive broke. Mezzmo.exe is hogging half of more of my tiny resources. CPU usage around 50 % from mezzmo.exe. My computer is P4 2.8 GHz. But I don't remember before mezzmo.exe hogging my cpu resources...

Only clue I have is the message in status: System Task Getting video thumbnails xxx files remaining. And it seems that it hasn't changed for a long time the xxx files remaining text.

Few things to what might have caused this:
- my external usb drive isn't plugged in and its trying to get them even thought they are not around anymore
- version 2.4.5.0 caused this? (not remembering this kind of problem before but it might be because the usb drive?)

few things I have tried: is tagging the remove media files that are not longer in here from maintain library. and removed everything concerning browsing and thumbnails

Whats the use of this Video thumbnails? Just for Mezzmos file browser thing? Can't I just disable it? Mezzmo is working otherwise ok from my TV.. just my computer is working overtime all the time?

Thing I haven't tried yet is:
- reinstalling mezzmo
- cleaning my computer fan from dust
- possible to get 2.4.4.0 version?