Wanted to do some test work on setting up the music library. Copied 2 albums to a test folder and then added them to the Music Library. Albums are there,but it appears that they are sorted by track title,not good. The order they are shown on my data base is:
Album - Album Artist (1) - Track # - Track Artist - Track title - Genre - Year
1. If this is a compilation album "various artists" appears and the artist for that track is picked up from the track artist
It appears that the tracks are in the correct order. This is extremely important for classical music because you wouldn't want the 4th movement playing before the 1st movement. For this reason classical music is set up in separate folders and shuffeling/random play is never applied
How do i get my files setup in the above sequence?
I am not using the server function, but i do see an immediate problem. When i attempted to start the server It asked for a user name and password. User name ok. My computer was set up by a person who has since passed away and in 4+ years i have never been asked for a password for any operation and i would have no idea of where to look. Can you tell me how to find it.