Today is my first day of mezzmo trial. I like the product so far - but I'm facing one major issue. I am using it to connect to an LG 3D TV - 47LW5700. I'm playing an mkv file with DTS audio. I'm using the profile "LG TV". LG TVs don't have an ability to playback DTS audio - so Mezzmo transcodes the audio (with transcoding turned on - there's no audio with transcoding off). So, normal playback with transcoded audio on works - however, if I stop the playback and start it again - it always starts from the beginning. If I have transcoding off (so - no audio) - if I stop the playback and start it again - I get a dialog box with the question - do you want to resume the playback from last time - and I'm able to resume the playback from where I left off. This is a fairly significant issue - as I will likely not watch a movie in one sitting - and the ability to resume playback from where I left off is somewhat significant. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong - if something needs to be updated - or is this just a limitation with transcoding. Thanks for your help.