Lately (with v2.4.4 and newer, possibly before 2.4.4) I've noticed an issue with temporary freezing of streamed video files, often ones that are natively supported by my Sony BDP-S370 bluray player. The video and audio will simply freeze at random points, time will keep ticking away on the counter, then after some time (usually 10 seconds to a minute) playback will resume with the counter jumping back to the point where it had previously left off. I have sent logs, ffmpeg info, etc. to the Conceiva guys to figure this one out, but I'm curious, has anyone else experienced this issue? It seems to be very sporadic, in that some movies play through without the slightest glitch, while others with the exact video and audio codec base may freeze multiple times throughout. I believe this happened a couple times with my PS3 quite awhile back as well, but certainly not to the same degree as with the BDP.

Anyone else? I'd really like to troubleshoot this to better understand if it's a hardware configuration or Mezzmo issue. Either way, it makes it almost impossible to watch some movies...