Hi,

Is there perhaps something that I知 doing wrong or not doing cause my WD TV live seems to be picking up the episode names as the title and not the actual file names which I have arranged by season and episode
Is it perhaps something that I did??? cause all 3 of my WD TV live devices seem to do the same thing....however when I stream media from the WD TV Live using the Network Share option then I get the file name as I should....when I tested it with the Windows Media Player it would stream the file name as needed and not only the Episode "title" information.

This was a problem I had with version 2.4.0 and was hoping that 2.5 would help, but no joy...

I just installed a trial version of 2.5 on my notebook now and immediately had the same problem...so it must be a setting or something.

E.g. File name is "Bones s01e02 - The Man in the S.U.V.avi" and file title information is "The Man in the S.U.V" the streamed file would be "The Man in the S.U.V" and I would have no idea which episode I知 watching........very frustrating.

Can you please assist