Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mezzmo device profiles

Thanks for your emails.

I have re-read your request and I think I understand what you want. I understand you want to transcode into MKV (but not using DTS audio) rather than MPEG-TS. The LG device profiles transcode to MPEG-TS because your LG TV can stream MPEG-TS files while transcoding on-the-fly. It cannot stream & play MKV when transcoding on-the-fly. So, if we change to transcoding to MKV, then your TV will not be able to play these videos when transcoding on-the-fly.

Best regards

Paul
    Customer Support, Conceiva

ONLY MKV VIDEO FILES THAT CONTAINS DTS AUDIO AND ONLY THAT DTS AUDIO FILES SHOULD TRANSCODE IN AC3 AUDIO FILE ,NOT THE MKV VIDEO FILE !!

Please ! You not understand me !MY LG TV 55LW980S Can Play without transcoding MKV as Stream!!BUt if contains DTS AUDIO THAT IS NOT-NOT SUPPORTED!!!! My LG TV Type Supported file format:
    Video : MPG, MPEG, DAT, TS, TRP, TP, VOB , MP4,
    MOV, MKV, DivX, AVI, ASF, WMV, M4V Max bitrate of playable movie file: 20 Mbps
    (Mega bit per second)

Supported external subtitle format: *.smi, *.srt,
    *.sub (MicroDVD, SubViewer 1.0/2.0), *.ass,
    *.ssa, *.txt (TMPlayer), *.psb (PowerDivX)
    Supported Internal subtitle format: only XSUB
    (It is the subtitle format made in DivX files),
    Text UTF-8, SRT, ASS, SSA (It is the subtitle
    format used in DivX-Plus HD files)

AUDIO Supported :
    MAX Bit rate of audio format: within 32 kbps to 320
    kbps (MP3) ,AAC,WMA, All Audio ,except DTS AUDIO FILES !
    Bit rate range 32 Kbps to 320 Kbps
    Sampling rate (Sampling Frequency)
    MPEG1 layer 3: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
    MPEG2 layer 3: 16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz
    * A copy-protected file will not play.

regards,concei , i Hope you understand me now!!
    Last edited by concei; 05-28-2014 at 01:11 PM.

Default mezzmo devic profile for LG TV

Hello,
    I need a device profile that not transcode MKV Video Files that contains Ac3 audio files ! in your current device profile mezzmo transcode all files in mpegts video file and ac3 audio file ! if a have a video file that is a MKV and a Audio File contains, in that MKV As A DTS Audio Format!! THAT is not supported from my lg tv 55lw980S !

You not understand me !MY LG TV 55LW980S Can Play without transcoding MKV as Stream via DLNA!!BUt if contains DTS AUDIO THAT IS NOT-NOT SUPPORTED!!!! My LG TV Type Supported file format From Support LG.COM/DE !! :
    Video : MPG, MPEG, DAT, TS, TRP, TP, VOB , MP4,
    MOV, MKV, DivX, AVI, ASF, WMV, M4V Max bitrate of playable movie file: 20 Mbps
    (Mega bit per second)

Supported external subtitle format: *.smi, *.srt,
    *.sub (MicroDVD, SubViewer 1.0/2.0), *.ass,
    *.ssa, *.txt (TMPlayer), *.psb (PowerDivX)
    Supported Internal subtitle format: only XSUB
    (It is the subtitle format made in DivX files),
    Text UTF-8, SRT, ASS, SSA (It is the subtitle
    format used in DivX-Plus HD files)

AUDIO Supported :
    MAX Bit rate of audio format: within 32 kbps to 320
    kbps (MP3) ,AC3 ,AC3D,AAC,WMA, All Audio ,except DTS AUDIO FILES !
    Bit rate range 32 Kbps to 320 Kbps
    Sampling rate (Sampling Frequency)
    MPEG1 layer 3: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
    MPEG2 layer 3: 16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz
    * A copy-protected file will not play.

regards,concei , i Hope you understand me now!!
    Last edited by concei; 05-28-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Sorry for the frustration. I'll try to explain what we are doing. Our LG TV device profiles do support MKV container with AC-3 audio codec. However, if an MKV file is found to be incompatible (i.e. video codec is not supported or audio codec is not supported within the MKV), then Mezzmo transcodes the file to the MPEG-TS container. We transcode to MPEG-TS container since we found that LG TVs do not decode and play MKV files when they are transcoding on-the-fly. MKV files have an index that tells decoders about the audio and video channels within the file. Some devices' firmware wants to read this index before it will start playing the file. However, encoders (such as ffmpeg.exe that we use in Mezzmo to transcode audio and video files) only write the index into the MKV at the end of the file when the transcoding has completed. So devices like your LG TV will refuse to play the MKV file that is transcoding on-the-fly until it has been fully transcoded. This is not a great user experience - so that's why we don't transcode using MKV as you would like us to. Typically, MPEG-TS container does not have this problem with devices.

When Mezzmo transcodes to MPEG-TS container, compatible audio and video codecs from the original file are remuxed (copied) into the MPEG-TS file - so it is very fast and keeps the original (compatible) audio/video codec. Non-compatible audio/video codecs are transcoded into another (compatible) format.

Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mez...mo_android.asp
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...odi_user_guide
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...oku_user_guide
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mezzmo.DLNA.Server
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/conceiva_mezzmo
    Web: http://www.mezzmo.com

hmmmm, thank you for your wundefull and clear answer ! yes i Understand now and i am sorry for trouble you . thanks a lot for your help. AND MEZZMO IS THE BEST!!

Best Regards ,concei