I have just started using Mezzmo ( trial version to check it out). I can say its quite amazing .

I have some questions:

a) Why are my video folders appearing in both the Music and Video Category in the Library?

Ex. Music/Folders I get 3 subfolders 3D movies, Music , Mymovies

Video/Folders I get the same 3 subfolders as above.

The difference being that the subfolders are empty under Music/Folder but shows movie content under Video/Folders.

Why is this happening ? Is there something I messed up during the setup ?

Some subfolders are empty under Movie/Folders but this is because they are .iso so I assume they wont show up as this is not a current supported format. They show up as soon as I convert then to MKV

Can I delete the 3 sub subfolders under Music/Folders since the are empty ?

b) I notice that the Mezzmo automatically classifies my music into genres, artistes etc but it does not do it for Videos . Is this normal ?

c) I have My Music folder ( share name is Music2) located in separate networked computer . Music2 shows up as a separate folder in the Mezzmo library . However the content of that folder is then classified by Mezzmo under the Music Category . Is this normal ?

Thanks

BTW Initially I could not find Mezzmo on the Panasonic TV when I used Vierra Connect. I later found that Mezzmo can be located under Viera Tools , DLNA Tab.