Stats:

DLNA player is Sony SMP-NX20 (using Mezzmo device profile "SMP-N100 (NTSC)", connection = wirless N (600Mbps)). As far as I can get info out of Sony, this device is a "DLNA Player" not a "DLNA Renderer".

Sony player is attached to HDTV HDMI.

Mezzmo ver 2.5.0.0

I have two of these equipment setups in the house both using one Mezzmo server computer.

Goal: I want to play one single media file (movie or music file) to both of the Sony players in the house at the same time. So that the video and music comes out of tv and speakers in both rooms simultaneously.

The Mezzmo features web page leads me to believe this is possible. But I'm at a loss of how to do it. Any suggestions on where to start are appreciated. By the way, the web page I read is

http://www.conceiva.com/products/mezzmo/features.asp

towards the middle it says:
"Multiple device support/Parental control support
Unlike other DLNA media servers, when you purchase your copy of Mezzmo, you can connect and stream media to as many devices as you like.

Also, Mezzmo can connect and stream different media to multiple devices at the same time. Using Mezzmo's device profiles, you can set the preferences for each device in your home - such as the type of connection (wireless/wired/etc.), the transcoding settings and even allow/deny access to particular playlists and media files for each device. If you have children, you may want to restrict the folders, playlists and files that are streamed to certain DLNA devices in your home."