Thread: Avoiding the "files" folder and unpacking zip files

Default Avoiding the "files" folder and unpacking zip files

I was wondering how I, when downloading a range of zip files, can avoid that it makes a sub-folder of my download folder called "files" where in it places the zip files?

Also is there any way to make the program unzip the files it has downloaded?

At the moment it is not possible to avoid DownloadStudio creating subfolders based on the server folder names when you download a range of files.

Also at the moment DownloadStudio doesn't have the ability to automatically unzip files after downloading. This may be an option we could look to include in future releases.

You can however get your Zip application to open the zip file after download. To do this go to the options dialog. In the options "Downloading" category, select "After Download". Check "Open files with the default program after download", then in the edit box below list the types of files to be opened. In this case add zip (and maybe other archive file extensions too). This will open the zip file but will not automatically extract the contents.
    Conceiva. Download it with DownloadStudio. Stream it with Mezzmo.