Hi, not sure if this has been asked before so apologies if it has already been covered elsewhere.

I have recently purchased the Samsung LE32D550 and I am having stuttering issues with Mezzmo. I also have a Samsung C Series Plasma but that is working perfectly. When a movie or such is started the sound will stutter for 10-20 secs and then settle but then later in the movie similar stutters happen, this also happens when using the skip button etc. The TV is plugged into a Gig network and the PC is more than man enough to handle Mezzmo (and as stated earlier, the same files play glitch-free on the C Series)

So i guess my questions are:-

a is there a newer profile/patch for the D series?
b has anyone else experienced the same issue ( a friend of mine also has a D series samsung on a gig network and has the same issues as me)

An annoying trait of this TV series is that Mezzmo auto detects it and sets the profile as D. In order to test 'alternative' profiles I had to remove the D profile altogether as it always changed the settings back automatically when the TV connected. (I have since put the profile back so all is as it should be!)

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

B