Hi Support Team,

I'm using Mezzmo demo version on WindowsHomeServer2011 on HP-N40L server and whenever Mezzmo transcode any files FFMpeg takes up 100% CPU and FFMPeg process hangs around in the processes list until I stop Mezzmo server and start again.

For few vedio files I have stuttering on my TV unit specially while it transcode any 720 or 1080P MKV files and FFMPeg takes 100% CPU on the box while its trying to transcode. Once FFMepg takes 100% CPU my over computer slows down and crash.

I have Panasonic Viera (TH-P46GT30A) 46" Plasma which is DLNA capable TV unit and Fritzbox Gigabit router however my TV unit connects via Wireless N 5GH Channels so I have strongest signal. My HP-NN40L is connected to router via 1GB wired connection as well. Tried to have best possible setup. Practically I won't able to run a cable to my TV unit.

Troubleshooting:

1. I tired to change different Panasonice profile in media device but neither of them worked properly but currently my defualt profile which i have selected is Panasonic Viera 2011 models.
2. Turn off pre-transcoding option for any files which my TV unit doesn't support, but still FFMPeg hangs around in the Process chewing up 100% CPU.
3.By turnning of pre-trascoding TV wouldn't play the files which are supportedy by TV unit which is obviouse but than Mezzmo is not been utilize to its fullest as it doesn't work as it mean to.
4.Deleted TV profle and set it again but no luck.

Could you please advice what could be wrong and why Mezzmo (FFMPeg) takes 100% CPU, have stuttering videos?

Please help.