I'm getting ready to dump my PS3 as a media server. I like to rip my BRs to my PC and serve them up using Mezzmo, but Cinavia is really starting to create a hassle so I need to dump it for something Cinavia free. The WD Live family looks good and so does LaCinema or Boxee. My question is, now that I've got my library all configured in Mezzmo know is the album, video and folder art is maintained on the Western Digital Live devices. I've worked hard to get my library completed with this info and this way my 5 year old can identify the shows she wants by the "movie poster"?

If/If not, is there a better device (UPnP or DLNA) with this feature that is Cinavia free and will stream video files in the following formats:

.m2ts = h264 + AC3-5.1 and 2.0 (Blu-Ray Rips)
.mp4 = h264 + AAC-5.1 and 2.0 (Downloaded Digital Media)
.vob = mpeg 2 + AC3 (uncompressed DVD rips)
.avi = Xvid + AC3-5.1 and 2.0 (Old DVD rips and DL'd media)

All of these are natively compatible with the PS3, so there's got to be something out there that does this.

This Pivos AIOS HD Media Center also seems attractive since I have a spare 500GB HDD sitting around that I could insert, but it doesn't appear to work with Mezzmo:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16815645001

I wouldn't mind the convenience of using a DLNA enabled BR Player (just in case I wanna throw a disc in) if I knew that Cinavia wouldn't be an issue and that operation would be as smooth as my PS3, i.e. easy interface, REAL FF/Rew and album/folder art support. Unfortunately, the Oppo's out of my price range of $100-$150 bucks or less.

Any ideas would be awesome. Thanks.