Admittedly, I am probably not a usual user of Mezzmo. I have a large amount of video files only, no music or photos. 5 concurrent devices are being streamed to.

I also do not transcode any files whatsoever.... the devices being used natively view AVI, MP4 & MKV files. The server is dedicated almost exclusively to media serving.

I am about to build a new server and wanted to ask the staff what the "Dream Configuration" for Mezzmo would be. As media serving has become more mainstream, it
would seem that a guideline for those wishing to build their own media server should go straight to the horse's mouth, so to speak.

The recommended specs on the info page are all well and good, but a clear blueprint with detailed specs would be a handy reference for many users.

For example, if there was a complete Mezzmo Fresh Install Package that included all needed libraries for the particular build being installed would be handy.
What I mean by this is a package that includes any C++ libraries or DLL's packages that are known to be needed and successfully used by that particular Mezzmo build.
At the very least, links to the support pages for the downloads of those libraries needed.

My build is used for personal serving of media files, but also acts as a template for future builds. I have a server that streams product videos at my employer's site.
Mezzmo is very capable of allowing a sales person to show still photos of products and also videos of the products in action.

My new build is:

Dell PowerEdge 2900 Server

2 - QuadCore XEON 5420 CPU's

32GB RAM

10 - 2TB 7200RPM Drives in RAID 5

Dual Gigabit NIC's (Teamed)

Windows Server 2003 64-Bit

I have not implemented this server yet, as I was waiting for Ver 2.6.0 to come out. Since it is a fresh install, a guideline of what libraries are needed
and any associated known issues would be very handy indeed.

Thoughts?