Hi folks,

Just purchased Mezzmo - thanks for easy transaction. I have it all up and working already and streaming to a Samsung TV and a WD TV Live SMP box - no problems.

Just a few quick questions...

1. Is there any way to have these devices (TV and WD TV live) display larger cover art? The ones displayed and squashed and distorted and too small to really worth having?
2. Is there any other way to use Mezzmo on anything other than a PC? Can you run mezzmo from an Android phone app with content sourced via a NAS drive?
3. Thinking of getting a WD My Book Live NAS drive... Can Mezzmo do anything directly with this, or will I still need to run a PC to stream content? Trying to avoid having a PC running if possible (as I fall asleep at night watching TV and don't want PC on all night chewing power).
4. Re #3, is there a way to switch PC off automatically after it completes streaming a movie file? That would be a handy feature Certain FTP programs have this function whereby you can set them to switch PC off after a file finishes transferring. Possible with Mezzmo?

Thanks, and great to see an aussie company producing good software. Happy to support it

Dean