Hi there

I used the trial for Mezzmo for about 2 months and then decided to purchase the software. Ironically, when I purchased it, I started to run into trouble.

I have 2 Playstation 3's in my LAN along with a Windows 7 Ultimate computer running the latest version of Mezzmo. Lately, (after the latest update I believe) whenever I click on some of the newer downloads, instead of the video playing, I am presented with a black screen. The play icon displays for a few seconds, then disappears. The PS3 doesn't hang, the server software doesn't stop working, but the video doesn't play at all. This happens on almost all my new videos.

I do not want Mezzmo to pre-transcode as I have over 4TB of video/images/music on my computer. They are all neatly organized and at no time do I have more than 30 files in a single folder.

Can someone please help me get my Mezzmo working again? I want it to transcode on the fly, not pre-transcode and I just want it to play like normal again.

I have a 1000mbps network, although the PS3 is only 100mbps. For fear of a bottleneck, I replaced my switch with a 100mbps switch so the entire network is on 100mbps (cable). The video files all play perfectly fine on my PC as well.