Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Full of problems ALL the new 2.x.x.x version

Because ALREADY have the 2.5.5.0 but this is not the problem but the problem is that every time i run it it ask me to update e.t.c.

And one more serious thing is that TO ANY PROGRAM CREATE NEWER VERSION/EDITION must works greater than the old one so......

THIS IS THE FACT AND NOT TO RUN TO MY PC THE 2.5.5.0

Quote Originally Posted by fits79 View Post
    Exactly the same thing you tell for the version 2.6.0.0 but as it proved YOU DIDN'T FIX ANYTHING AT ALL SO....

And it is BETTER to post HERE to see the people that the program HAS MAJOR PROBLEMS AND UNTIL WILL FIX ALL THESE PROBLEMS IT IS BEST TO NOT INSTALL IT AT ALL because it make any pc COMPLETELY STUCK so...
    Hi Fitz79

The issues that relate to you may not be shared by others. I am currently running 2.6.3 and have also used 2.5.X.X and all the versions after it. The only issue I had was due to a feature that 'I' forgot to enable (relating to the use of images). You also need to consider that we all use different programs and have different OS needs, therefor it can also be probable that on the odd occasion there will be conflicts with some random programs, however you can be assured the the Mezzmo team work very hard to ensure that the product is well tested. In addition, the Mezzmo team are continually striving to ensure that new hardware devices are supported and go out of their way to help every person with a query, this is supported via threads through the forum.

Finally, just as a side note and food for thought, sometimes its the way we approach a question that can reflect on the way it is answered. As already mentioned the product is working great for the majority of users, you need to consider some of the above points, as at times issues aren't always on the product end.

It's fits AND NOT fitz.

And i don't know if there is only mine problem or general but i have tested the mezzmo 2.6.2.0 into 3 different pc's with the same results

I'm not gonna beat around the bush with this response. I'm surprised if any of the staff would be bothered in responding to you given your approach to the matter fits (I guess the big issue here is I mistyped one letter rather than trying to give you a broader look). Instead of asking a question in a polite manner, you come on the forum with the attitude of because the program doesn't work for you then it is no good. Here's an idea, try approaching the staff with your issue in a more approachable fashion. Honestly, I don't respond often in this manner, but I'm fed up of people like yourself who seem to think that because a program doesn't work for them, it gives them a right to let loose and trash talk the very product others work hard on.

If this is inappropriate Admin just delete it, Ive said my bit.
    Last edited by Hashybot; 06-09-2012 at 12:03 AM.

I am NOT the only person the program causes crass to the pc systems.
    Look here:
    http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread...mpletely-stuck

And i am polite to anyone i don't thing that offense you or anyone else

I am NOT the only person the program causes crass to the pc systems.
    Look here:
    http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread...mpletely-stuck

And i am polite to anyone i don't thing that offense you or anyone else
    I have to agree with Hashybot... The thread you list above is yours as well and as far as I can tell anyone else who had issues have had them resolved because they co-operated and followed the suggestions they were offered.

Have you tried the version released today? Have you checked whether it is the GUI or the server causing you a problem Have you tried the suggested 2.5.0 that you say works for you as a start? Just skip the offered update until you are sure?

I have had nothing but excellent assistance from all the guys at Mezzmo. They issues fixes faster than any other software company I have seen and even add small "nice to haves" when feasible.

Also something I have wanted to get off my chest for a while now.

Happy week-end to all.

Yes the thread is mine but as you see in my thread i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MEZZMO 2.6.2.0 and the exact same problems so....

As i see everything i say you DON'T believe me and you thing i tell lies so i don't bother anymore to convince you i tell true.

And no i don't try any newest edition than 2.6.2.0 like 2.6.3.0 but i don't thing it would change anything....
    Last edited by fits79; 06-09-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Yes the thread is mine but as you see in my thread i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MEZZMO 2.6.2.0 and the exact same problems so....

As i see everything i say you DON'T believe me and you thing i tell lies so i don't bother anymore to convince you i tell true.

And no i don't try any newest edition than 2.6.2.0 like 2.6.3.0 but i don't thing it would change anything....
    Firstly Fits, no one questioned whether or not you are telling the truth, it is your attitude mate. Either you have very poor communication skills or you just don't understand the concept that when you approach people in a negative way they will be less likely to help you.

Below are just a couple of your responses that I picked from the thread you linked and are all directed at the Mezzmo staff in response to their help.

I thing that THIS is the support forum of the mezzmo program isn't it?
    Negative sarcasm?

And my favourite...

HA HA HA HA....
    THIS IS YOUR ANSWER??????

To buy another powerful computer BECAUSE YOUR PROGRAM WANT MORE CPU THAN CORE2DUO???

THIS IS A VERY RIDICULOUS ANSWER AND I DON'T EXCEPT THAT FROM YOU.....
    Honestly, if you cant refrain from this sort of responding, I can only hope that the Mezzmo people will eventually have had enough of your type of responses and remove you from the forum all together. On the flip side of that there is always hope for people.

There are 90%+ of us here that are able to communicate with the Mezzmo staff in an appropriate manner, I don't see why the Mezzmo staff forum should be subjected to this sort of response when the rest of us try to adhere to a basic human communication standard.

Have a safe long weekend all.

I answer like this because i tell to the mezzmo supporter team(paul) it act like it never read the post i do before his post.
    It tell me that i need a super-computer to run correctly the mezzmo program and i answered that other dlna programs work fine to my netbook ONLY MEZZMO doesn't so witch is the conclusion??

So before you CRITICIZED read MORE CAREFULLY all the post...

I just don't continue this.

I try even the new 2.6.3.0 even with CLEAR installation(Delete even the folders

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Conceiva
    C:\ProgramData\Conceiva

And the new fresh install of mezzmo DON'T even begin the "MezzmoSetService.exe" file because it bring a problem and if i do a restart it stuck all the system.
    Last edited by fits79; 06-09-2012 at 12:43 AM.

However Paul did respond to your post numerous times in a helpful manner. You can put your spin of excuses on your behavior but at the end of the day there is no good reason that justifies the way you communicate with staff. Again this is not my forum so I can only voice my opinion but if it was my forum you would no longer be here. Given the patience that the Mezzmo staff have extended to you, they deserve a gold medal for just putting up with your behavior.

Its not enough that the Mezzmo team are working hard to answer all the questions and fix all of the queries from its valued customer base, in addition to working very hard on an excellent product, but despite all this you continue to behave in a poor manner.

Just for the record, I have read your posts, its how I found your quotes. Most of them are the same throughout, however I get the feeling you wont learn until this issue is sorted by forum staff.