Thread: Issues: fast user switching not supported, Win7 RTM repaint issue, sort order

Default Issues: fast user switching not supported, Win7 RTM repaint issue, sort order

After using DownloadStudio 5.1.5.0 under Windows 7 x64 RTM, I've encountered the following issues:

1. Fast User Switching appears to be unsupported: after logging in to a second account on the same computer, DownloadStudio reports that another instance of itself is already running and a second instance can't be started. This is a deal breaker for me; for what it's worth, I believe it to be a highly unusual restriction for a modern Windows app.

2. When switching to DownloadStudio from another app, the Job Queue area is not repainted: the previous app in the foreground "shines through".

3. The All Download Jobs list does not persist the sort order of the columns.

I'm curious whether especially the first issue is likely to be fixed.

Thank you.

You are right, currently only one user can run DownloadStudio at a time. This is by design, we may change this in the future, but can't make any promises at this stage.

We will look at the Windows 7 issues (2 & 3) that you described to ensure we have a fix in the next update.
    Conceiva. Download it with DownloadStudio. Stream it with Mezzmo.