I would like to be able to install updates while maintaining playback quality.

After installing recent Mezzmo updates (up to and including 2.6.5), video playback quality has been degrading. Fast Forward would not work reliably, pausing videos would sometimes cause the playback to jump to the next video, videos would freeze and skip for no apparent reason. These were new issues as the initial Mezzmo installation seemed to work without a hitch. So, last night I uninstalled Mezzmo and reinstalled the initial version (2.5.00). I have not had time to fully test this, but several files that were giving trouble allowed me to fast forward through the entire file without a glitch.

No hardware changes have been made since the initial installation in Feb 2012. I am not sure at which point the hiccups began, but sometime within the last 4-6 weeks.

System configuration:
Mezzmo server Computer: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, AMD Athlon II X4 630, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB internal hard drive (OS & installations) with approx 350GB free, 3TB external hard drive (video and transcoding) with approx 1.75TB free.

The Mezzmo server uses the unmodified "Sony BDP (NTSC, No DivX)" profile.

The server computer has a wired gigabit connection to a Cisco WRT610N router and the router has a wired connection to the Sony BDP-S580 blu-ray player.