I just recently purchased a 2012 model Panasonic plasma (TC-P55ST50). I'm streaming media from my computer (wireless connection tested at 144.5mbps transfer rate to the router), to the TV (hardwired to the router via ethernet cable), via Mezzmo (current version). I'm having some frustration and would appreciate input and advice on the following:

1. If I use any other device profile than "Panasonic Viera 3D (No Divx)", many of my video files come up as Format Not Supported. However, if I use the above mentioned format, some 1080 Mkv (H.264) files stutter and jerk. Confident that I have decent bandwidth (unless someone can advise me of a test I haven't tried yet, which I really would appreciate), I'm not sure why I'm having this trouble streaming some video files.

2. Periodically, some video files will display "cannot read file", pause, then play. Not sure why, but it seems to be related to the above issue (happens mostly to the same files).

I'm not certain whether these issues are caused by Mezzmo, the TV, or my hardware. I've done everything I know to do to diagnose bandwidth flow and issues, but I'm by no means an expert. If anyone could help, it would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance!