Hello,

At first i should probably thank you guys for amazing piece of software ... i tried about 4 other media servers and none of them came even close in regars of functionality, so props to you :-).

Unfortunatelly i run into a bit of hiccup. I plan to use Mezzmo to stream video files (mainly movies of 720p or 1080p resolution) that are stored in MKV containers AVC codec (mostly encoded by x264, high profile, bandwidth of around 10000Kbit for the video. The audio codec is commonly AC3 6 channel or alternatively DTS.
The device i want to stream it to is "Panasonic VIERA TX-P42V10E" (2009 model), which is supposed to support DLNA. Unfortunatelly the TV does not support AVC for DLNA streaming and so all the videos have to be transcoded on the fly to MPEG2.
Firstly the most obvious problem seems to be that Mezzmo does not currently provide a profile for my particular TV and it only detects it as a generic device. If you could provide a profile for my "Panasonic VIERA TX-P42V10E" (should be the same for every other DLNA enabled Panasonic plasma TV from 2009 as they all use the same chip) i would be very greateful. Or perhaps there already is a profile listed that has the proper settings for my TV but i definitelly do not want to try them one by one :-).
Secondly even with generic profile the streaming actually is possible. I can see the Mezzo server from the TVs menu, i can browse the files, i can even run them. This is however where it gets messy. Every MKV/AVC file i tried run for about 10-60 seconds, then it stopped and returned to files selection on the TV screen. It is rather strange, because the streaming obviouslly can work. The network has sufficient capacity (100mbit fullduplex), the streaming server is a very very powerful machine (Intel Core i7, 3.6Ghz, 6GB of RAM) and the transcoding seems to kick in fine.
I imagine this bug may be related to some settings in the respective *.prf profile file, but although i am tech savvy i cant say i understand the profile file enough to poke around in it on my own.

Thanks or your time and i hope i did not bore you too much with my lengty post :-).