Thread: Issue with accessing library files from server

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Issue with accessing library files from server

Please, can someone help

I have enjoyed using Mezzmo from when I purchased it about a month ago and have had no issues with it, but the other day I had to reboot the server and found that Mezzmo had stopped working. The trouble I am experiencing is not that I can't see Mezzmo from my devices (PS3 and PC), it is that I can't see the contents of the library list or the video, music or photo files.

This is what I have
    Mezzmo is working on a Windows 2008 server box

CPU on the server is low running at about <10% and memory is also low

I have checked the following that the following services are turned on automatically
    •DCOM Server Process Launcher
    •Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
    •SSDP Discovery
    •UPnP Device Host

Windows firewall has been switch off on the server to check that it is not interfering with it

•Make sure your computer and DLNA/UPnP device are both connected to your home network. Checked
    •The device and the computer running Mezzmo server must be on the same subnet (e.g. the first three numbers of the IP address must be same - e.g. 192.168.1.x). Checked
    •Make sure your Mezzmo media server is running. Click the Start Media Server toolbar button in Mezzmo. Checked
    •Check your router does not have built-in UPNP turned on, or a built-in firewall turned on. Try turning these setting s off. Reboot your router and PC after making any changes. Checked turned off
    •Check your router is not set to use IGMP snooping and turn it off. Reboot your router and PC after making any changes. Checked
    •Check your router is not set to use Jumbo Frames and turn it off since your DLNA device may not support Jumbo Frames. Reboot your router and PC after making any changes. No settings
    •If you have installed other DLNA media servers (Tversity, etc.) then uninstall them. You may need to uninstall and re-install Mezzmo after this to make sure there's no conflicts. No other servers installed
    •In Mezzmo, make sure your DLNA/UPnP device is using the correct device profile. Go to the Media Devices dialog to check/change this.
    Unable to see the device in media devices- confess that I deleted them as a try and see if it will rediscover
    •In Mezzmo, go to the Media Server Settings dialog and click the Configure Windows Firewall button if it is enabled. Turned it off
    •If you are using a firewall on your computer, make sure "MezzmoMediaServer.exe" and the port listed in the Media Server Settings dialog in Mezzmo are not blocked. Also, ports 1900 and 2869 should not be blocked. as above
    •If you have Hamachi installed on your computer, it will block Mezzmo and any other DLNA servers. You need to set the "Disable UPnP" option to "Yes" in Hamachi's settings, or uninstall Hamachi.
    It is not installed on the computer
    •If your network type in Windows is set to Public then the firewall may block Mezzmo. Try changing the type to "Private" (or "Home" or "Work").
    Using both PS3 and PC same issue with both

Log file is attached

Hopefully I have verified the usual suspect, but would be happy to be proven wrong

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files