Hi! I have a severe problem with Mezzmo in my network since version 2.5 (using the current latest version 2670 now). I'm using DHCP and the first time a device connects to Mezzmo it is recognized correctly. Then I made all the transcoding adjustments (like max resolution and quality or turn off transcoding for the device when appropriate). The server is restarted and I test my settings and everything works fine. When a new device connects for the first time, and I repeat this setup process (for each device in my home network: one wd TV live, pana GT30,Sony BDPlayer, pana BDT220, WMP, Android mobiles etc...). I think that The problem arises in the next day when one or another device receive another IP from the DHCP Server, in this case the device is incorrectly detected and its profile is changed. At the end of the day I've got three Sony BD players listed in Mezzmo media devices, no GT30, no pana BDT220, no Android devices. Everything is mess and transcoding does not work for almost no device. For me It's like I have checked (and I didn't!) "Use only IP addresses to identify devices". The solution is to delete every device and config them all again and dissalow new devices to connect or turn of transcoding completely! Any tips for what's going wrong in this case? There is a way to recognize devices only by its MAC address instead of a combination of IP and MAC that Mezzmo seems to use? BTW, My DHCP lease time is set to its maximum. TIA.