Thread: How to download from myspace

Default How to download from myspace

Hello all,

I am a newbie

I have tried to read the faq, but it doesn't seem particular helpfull with my problem.

I want to download photoalbums from myspace... But I do not want to download thumbs, or different pictures than those from my object. I have tried several download settings, but it seem to be hard to control what you download - either I get zero files counts or I get way to many.

How would I download e. g. this users pictures:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=267585

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Andy

Hi,

On a myspace page, such as the one you mentioned, the full sized images are on stored a different domain than the thumbnails.

The settings you need to download the full sized images are:
    Link depth: 1
    Span Across: All domains and servers

In the advanced settings dialog, under File Filter settings, set it to get on jpg images, and Ignore files less than say 15Kb.

This should download all the large photos. However as we have had to specify 'All domains and servers' from the initial thumbnail page, you will get other images downloaded that are linked to the initial thumbnail page. In the case where the full sized images are on the same domain as the thumbnail page it is much easier to get the full sized images without other images you are not interested in.
    Conceiva. Download it with DownloadStudio. Stream it with Mezzmo.