During the Twonky install it asks whether you want to have more than one media type in a folder. I'd prefer to only have Music in the Music folder etc. When using Mezzmo under the Sony menus, if you select a photo under the Sony Music folder it won't let you display the photo, you have to be under the Sony Photo menu and the Mezzmo Photo folder to view them. Having non relevant folders with media that you can't view is little confusing.

It's not enough to stop me using Mezzmo, although I must admit if Twonky sorted out their ability to transcode Video, I would switch. Twonky's relevant menus, under the Sony Bravia, and the web interface for a headless Windows home server would clinch the deal.

One other glitch the Mezzmo server under windows home server is occasionally stopping, causing an application error under the event viewer. Event ID 1000 "Faulting application MezzmosServer.exe version 2.1.8.0 faulting module.fault address 0x000005b41". It's happened a couple of times. I'll un-install Twonky to see if that is causing the glitch. Restarting Mezzmo solves the problem, but it's a pain having to log onto the WHS to restart it.