Hi.

I own Sony BRAVIA KDL-55HX850 TV & Sony BDP-S590 blu-ray player.

Yesterday I downloaded Mezzmo because I couldn't get anything but PCM stereo over DLNA with Windows Media Player, no matter what device I used (TV or blu-ray).
Then I find Mezzmo with Google.
I managed to get Dolby Digital 5.1 with Mezzmo but the files I am trying to stream/watch are MKV with DTS 5.1 audio.

1. How can I get Mezzmo to stream movies with original (DTS) audio?
2. Why the files must be transcoded? Can't I just stream them without transcoding?
3. If I have to transcode the video files, why audio must be transcoded to AC3 (it's the same for TV or blu-ray - there is no DTS nor any other audio format to select, but only AC3 while selecting transcoding options)?
4. When I turn off transcoding, I don't see the files on my TV/blu-ray (the folders seem empty when browsing with TV/blu-ray). Why is that? The files have to be transcoded (question no. 2)?

I've tried this with a bunch of MKV files, but the problem is always the same no matter what MKV I select.

The audio receiver is connected with optical cable to TV/blu-ray and blu-ray is connected with HDMI to TV.
TV/blu-ray audio settings are properly configured (downmix is disabled).

P.S. I still have old audio receiver that only supports Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS but in a while I plan to upgrade to new audio receiver with all current audio formats (DTS-HD MA 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, etc.)

If this program would be able to stream files as they are (DTS/DTS-MA/Dolby TrueHD) I would most probably buy it, but for now I'm still evaluating.

Thank you in advance for your help!